P2 SE (Signature)
The P2 SE is a Pure Class A, Single Ended valve design, which preserves the entire musical waveform as one „whole‟, producing a level of performance that is radically superior to the majority of current designs.
Part selection is optimized to realize the most neutral and realistic sonic reproduction.
Some of the superior quality components utilized in the P2 SE Signature include:
- Audio Note Copper foil capacitors used in the most critical areas.
- Audio Note Tantalum resistors used in the most critical areas.
- Custom designed output transformers, manufactured by Audio Note. These output transformers – one of the most critical areas of valve amplifier design – allow the P2 SE Signature to produce impressively extended and controlled bass.The Signature transformers are our custom manufactured IHiB, C-Core copper wound models, which are quite possibly the finest examples of output transformers for this type of amplifier available in the World today.
The P2 SE fulfils all Audio Note Level 2 criteria:
- Pure Class A Single Ended
- Pentode operation Materials and component quality
100k Ohm (Line)
430mV for full output
18 watts RMS per channel into 4 or 8 Ohm loads
VALVE COMPLEMENT (LINE)
2 x 6SL7
4 x 5881 / 6L6WGB
SHIPPING WEIGHT (ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
140mm (h) x 295mm (w) x 450mm (d)
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS (ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
240mm (h) x 400mm (w) x 550mm (d)
MAINS INPUT MAINS FUSE
2A Anti Surge (AC 100-120V ) 1.2A Anti Surge (AC 220-240V) 50/60 Hz
MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION